Monday, May 23, 2011

My life is about to change!

It's official. I am moving to London, England in September 2011! I have made the decision to go to Mountview Academy of Theatre Arts for an MA in Musical Theatre over GSA and Arts Ed, and I can hardly wait to get started! I've loved the school for a long time, loved the summer program, will be living IN the city of London, and have already set up who my individual singing lessons will be with! (He has taught the likes of Kerry Ellis-Elphaba on the West End, and Sheridan Smith-Elle Woods on the West End), and realized I have more connections to the professional theatre world in London than I do here....which blows my mind every time i think about it. That said, I have to look at things in perspective. I am going to miss my friends, my family and Canada very much! I must admit that I feel like part of me has already moved to London...like my heart...but I am going to work to make this the most wonderful summer I can. I don't know when I will be back in Canada after these next three months, so I am going to make some incredible memories to compliment the wonderful ones I have already made here. I have to run off here, but I hope to update this blog more often. That is a habit I want to get into before I leave so that this can be one of many ways of staying in contact with my life back here! Lots of Love! Until next time, blog world!

<3 Kesinee <3

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

And I'll keep reading, my friend.

Let me know the moment you're back in Victoria. :)

Kesineeee said...

I will be in Victoria on June 16! I don't know what time but I'll let you know when I find out! :)

Genny said...

So proud of you, baby!!!!!